Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Normal Period And Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you have a normal period and still be pregnant. Also can you get pregnant from dryhumping w/ clothes while on period..
Can you get pregnant from dry.Humping with clothes on. Also can you have q normal 5 day period while pregnant?
Can you have a normal period on birth control for three months as well as get a negative test result for pregnancy twice and still be pregnant?
Unclear: The answer to your question, is yes, a woman can get pregnant while on birth control. It's unclear in your question, when you had a negative pregnancy test and when you had a positive pregnancy test? Possibly, it was negative, you got pregnant and then it was positive? Rephrase your question if there's something else that you're trying to ask. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No...: Having a normal regular period means one is not pregnant. Having sex after the period means one could become pregnant on the current month. If the next period comes and is a normal regular one, it means one is not pregnant, again. If worried, one can do a urine pregnancy test the week after missing a period, or 3 weeks after having sex. ...Read more
Might not be able to: Might be hard to because you are likely not ovulating. I would go get your hormones checked at your gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still have a normal period and be pregnant?
- Getting a period while pregnant
- Can you have a period if pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can one still have a normal period and be pregnant?
- Can you get a normal period and still be pregnant?
- If you have a heavy period can you be pregnant
- Can you have a period when pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free