Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Miscarriage While On Your Cycle
Sort of: A blood test can detect the HCG hormone 7-10 days after a woman ovulates, and before she has even missed a period. She can then go on to have a normal period. We often call this a 'biochemical pregnancy' because the test is positive, but it was too early to see anything on sonogram. While this technically could be a miscarriage, it probably happens more often than we know. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Yes: You may have a miscarriage without ever knowing it. You may have a heavier than normal period or some cramping followed by bleeding. Please consult your physician for proper birth control and testing for STD's. Unfortunately I diagnose STD's in young people your age on a regular basis. Please protect yourself from an unplanned pregnancy and a sexually transmitted disease! Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Miscarriage and : Cravings are not related at all. No worries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you have sex while u on your cycle can you get pregnant
- Can you have a miscarriage if your cervix is closed?
- Can you have sex while on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you ovulate while miscarrying?
- Can you have your menstrual cycle and still be pregnant?
- Can you have your menstrual cycle if you have ovarian cancer?
- Can you have an abnormal pap because of your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free