Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Mild Case Of Shingles
Examination: Shingle most often starts out with pain in a dermatomal or nerve distribution. The rash comes after the pain and can blister and then scab. It is almost always on one side of the body. This is the classic form of shingles. Some people feel that mild cases may not show all the classic rash symptoms and just the pain. It is much harder to diagnose this as shingles. See your medical provider. ...Read moreTalk to a real doctor now ›
Doctor says I have a mild case of shingles. Pain on saturday then diagnosis on thursday with2 ( now 3 ) bumps on left side. Would i be ok w/o famvir ?
Not necessarily: The presence of fewer blisters during chickenpox in childhood does not predict the degree of your shingles should it happen. The prior infection means you have the virus in your system in hibernation. You can certainly have shingles at some point.When or if you develop shingles, the intensity of the outbreak will depend or your health factors at the time. ...Read moreTalk to a real doctor now ›
Immune compromised 36 yo female. Had very mild case of shingles in past. Have shingles-like pain again, but no rash. This time pain is under right armpit and shoulder area.
Have a really mild case of shingles. 21 male. Scared of rare complication of system wide/brain infection. How rare is this? And is it fatal?
Should my husband get the shingles vaccine if he already had a mild case a few years ago? Any risks?
As of 2011: There was a study to assess this but it was not yet clear how effective it was. It did no harm - si it's not a bad idea - but just how protective it would be was not clear. By now it might be. Ask your provider to check into it for you or just do it. Second recurrences are certainly not a pleasant prospect and they are possible. Discuss w/ Dr. Best! ...Read moreTalk to a real doctor now ›
I am 37 years old and had shingles in august. It was a mild case and i was treated with an antiviral med. For the past couple of days, I have felt fitigued and achy all over. This morning, i notice i small pimple in the same spot as my shingles accrued l
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a mild case of shingles?
- Can i still have esophageal surgery even though i have a mild case of bronchitis?
- Scarring and shingles
- Can you have a loss of height from heavy weight lifting?
- Can you have cervicitis and a uti without having a std type of bacteria or virus?
- How can you tell if you have gastritis is it just a problem of too much acidity?
- Can a lack of sleep cause you to have poor eyesight?
- Can having flat feet cause you to have a higher chance of mcl injury?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free