Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Mild Case Of Shingles
Examination: Shingle most often starts out with pain in a dermatomal or nerve distribution. The rash comes after the pain and can blister and then scab. It is almost always on one side of the body. This is the classic form of shingles. Some people feel that mild cases may not show all the classic rash symptoms and just the pain. It is much harder to diagnose this as shingles. See your medical provider. ...Read more
Doctor says I have a mild case of shingles. Pain on saturday then diagnosis on thursday with2 ( now 3 ) bumps on left side. Would i be ok w/o famvir ?
Not necessarily: The presence of fewer blisters during chickenpox in childhood does not predict the degree of your shingles should it happen. The prior infection means you have the virus in your system in hibernation. You can certainly have shingles at some point.When or if you develop shingles, the intensity of the outbreak will depend or your health factors at the time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Recent zoster is more effective than the shot. Shingles may occur a second time but this is uncommon. Consider getting a shot in about 15 years. There may be something better then. Shingles can occur at any age, but in normal people people it becomes common after age 60. The shot cuts the risk in half. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Immune compromised 36 yo female. Had very mild case of shingles in past. Have shingles-like pain again, but no rash. This time pain is under right armpit and shoulder area.
I am 37 years old and had shingles in august. It was a mild case and i was treated with an antiviral med. For the past couple of days, I have felt fitigued and achy all over. This morning, i notice i small pimple in the same spot as my shingles accrued l
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a mild case of shingles?
- Can i still have esophageal surgery even though i have a mild case of bronchitis?
- Scarring and shingles
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have cervicitis and a uti without having a std type of bacteria or virus?
- How can you tell if you have gastritis is it just a problem of too much acidity?
- Can a lack of sleep cause you to have poor eyesight?
- Can having flat feet cause you to have a higher chance of mcl injury?
- Talk to a dermatologist online