Doctor insights on:
Can You Have A Colonoscopy While Menstruating
Menstruation is also known as Menses. Menstruation is the regular cyclical shedding of uterine (womb) lining associated with bleeding. Begins at puberty (menarche) and continus during a woman's fertile years until menopause. Cycles usually average 28 days, but can vary from ...Read more
Colonoscopy: The procedure is generally safe but should discuss with your doc who has more knowledge of your exact situation. ...Read more
Diagnosis/treatment: At colonoscopy most visible abnormalities are either definitively diagnosed via sampling (biopsy) or removed completely also for diagnosis that includes the treatment. Some findings, eg cancer, need definitive treatment via other modes (for example but not limited to surgery). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a colonoscopy while menstruating?
- Can you have a hysterectomy while menstruating?
- Can you use a tampon while you have a uti?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a colonoscopy if you have a hernia?
- Can you have a colonoscopy with hemorrhoids?
- Can you have a tooth extracted while you are taking coumadin?
- Can you have a miscarriage while on your cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free