Doctor insights on:
Can You Go Snowmobiling When You Are Pregnant
I have this numbness everyda when I wake up, it lingers for about 15 min after I wake up also. This started to happen when I was pregnant with my son, is there any herbal medicines that I an use to help this? Thank you.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: But ask your ob, the bumping could cause contractions or worse could cause the placenta to separate prematurely or could cause neck or back problems which can happen more often due to pregnancy, you will ahae plenty of time to do bumper cars after you ahae delivered. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Health Tap: I am sorry to report but we cannot write you a chapter of a pre-natal guide book. This app is for specific questions that can be answered in four hundred characters. I always advise, as I am sure your OB has advised, that all pregnant females and their partners get a guide book to pregnancy so you can read along about the changes your body is undergoing and you can know what is normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you go snowmobiling in early pregnancy?
- Can i go on roller coasters when pregnant?
- Can you go swimming if your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you go in a steam room while pregnant?
- Can you go in the ocean while pregnant?
- How often do you go to doctors office when pregnant?
- Where does your stomach go when you are pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online