Doctor insights on:
Can You Go Snowmobiling When You Are Pregnant
I have this numbness everyda when I wake up, it lingers for about 15 min after I wake up also. This started to happen when I was pregnant with my son, is there any herbal medicines that I an use to help this? Thank you.
Not without a cause: Herbal medication to treat a "numbness" of unknown origin is sheer fallacy. Have a MD exam you and run some testing to see WHY you are having the numbness. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am sorry to report but we cannot write you a chapter of a pre-natal guide book. This app is for specific questions that can be answered in four hundred characters.
I always advise, as I am sure your OB has advised, that all pregnant females and their partners get a guide book to pregnancy so you can read along about the changes your body is undergoing and you can know what is normal. ...Read more
No mosh pit: I assume you are worried about the effect of loud sounds. This will be fine during pregnancy. The baby is well protected. I would make sure you are standing or sitting in a safe area. Stand away from crowds who are pushing and getting wild where you might fall or get knocked around. ...Read more
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor online
- Mrsa when can you go back to work
- Can you get pregnant if just the tip goes in?
- When can you go back to normal activities after a broken finger
- Can something go wrong when you pee blood with your bladder?
- Ok can you tell me when you go pee with blood in it what is that
- Can you go swimming when doctor says are red inside?
- When can you go back to work wrist fracture plate put in
- Can you go in the ocean while pregnant?