Doctor insights on:
Can You Give Tylenol And Benadryl To Toddler
Yes: It is also ok to give the two at the same time. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Yes: Both medications can be given together and will not interfere with one another. ...Read moreGet help now ›
My child has a 104.3 temperature can I give him Tylenol and Benadryl being that my mother in law gave him the Benadryl first and I can't gete?
Go to the ER: A temperature of 104.3 is extremely high. I would advise you take your child to the ER. You should give your child dose of Tylenol 160 mg or 5 ml of liquid but go to the ER 104.3 is too high. At the ER the physicians can determine the cause of the high fever. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Talk to Doctor: You need to give more information regarding symptoms, age of child, and such.Best to talk to your doctor. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Medicine for kids: It depends on the weight of the child. Many 1 year olds weigh approximately 20-22 pounds. If that is how much your child weighs, 1 teaspoon (or 5 ml) is the appropriate dosage for tylenol or benadryl. Before giving both together you should speak to your pediatrician first. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Dose and duration: In appropriate doses it's okay. Make sure that you are using them as directed. If you have questions about the appropriate uses then you really need to touch base with the pediatrician. Do not use either of them for more than 72 hrs without discussing with your physician. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Why does remeron and Benadryl and products with benedryl in them, like tylenol pm; give me restless legs so bad i wind up in tears sometimes?
Get help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you give a toddler benadryl and tylenol?
- Can you give an infant benadryl and tylenol?
- Can you mix benadryl and tylenol?
- Can you give psyllium husk to toddler?
- Can you give benadryl to infants?
- Can you give me some tips on how to lead and sustain a healthy lifestyle?
- Can you give an infant tylenol and motrin?
- Can you take claritin and benadryl together?
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free