Doctor insights on:
Can You Give Me Some Tips On How To Boost Your Heart Health
Heart health is important, especially as we age. To prevent multiple heart conditions including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart attacks, arrhythmias, and congestive heart failure, small changes in daily habits are necessary. These changes can include eating healthy, exercising, managing stress levels, limiting alcohol and tobacco intake, ...Read more
Yes: Healthy blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar can often be achieved by shifting the diet towards vegetables, whole grains, fish and grilled chicken. Regular exercise, even without weight loss, is more important than many realize. A recent overview of studies found that people exercising 150 min weekly had 14% lower risk of heart disease, and 300 min weekly led to 20% lower risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does high intensity interval training on a regular basis have a negative impact on heart health? 33 years old male and max heart rate goes upto 180+.
Wine: Yes you can have small amounts of wine and aspirine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you give me some tips on how to relax after work in a healthy manner?
- Can you give me some helpful ideas for sciatic nerve pain?
- How can you boost your immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you show me some exercises for tummay stomach?
- Can you tell me some quick remedies for sciatic nerve pain?
- Can you tell me about some psychosomatic symptoms?
- How can you give a child cough medicine?
- Talk to a cardiologist online