Doctor insights on:
Can You Give A Toddler Benadryl And Tylenol
My child has a 104.3 temperature can I give him Tylenol and Benadryl being that my mother in law gave him the Benadryl first and I can't gete?
Go to the ER: A temperature of 104.3 is extremely high. I would advise you take your child to the ER. You should give your child dose of Tylenol 160 mg or 5 ml of liquid but go to the ER 104.3 is too high. At the ER the physicians can determine the cause of the high fever. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Medicine for kids: It depends on the weight of the child. Many 1 year olds weigh approximately 20-22 pounds. If that is how much your child weighs, 1 teaspoon (or 5 ml) is the appropriate dosage for tylenol or benadryl. Before giving both together you should speak to your pediatrician first. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Dose and duration: In appropriate doses it's okay. Make sure that you are using them as directed. If you have questions about the appropriate uses then you really need to touch base with the pediatrician. Do not use either of them for more than 72 hrs without discussing with your physician. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My 6yr old has severe allergies. I gave home benadryl and Tylenol about 30 mins apart. But he has a cough. Can I give home delsym?
Why does remeron and Benadryl and products with benedryl in them, like tylenol pm; give me restless legs so bad i wind up in tears sometimes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you give an infant benadryl and tylenol?
- Can you mix benadryl and tylenol?
- Can you give a 1 year old benadryl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you give a baby gripe water and is it dangerous?
- Tylenol and motrin for a fever in children
- Can you give a toddler ginger ale for a stomach virus?
- Can you give me some tips on how to lead and sustain a healthy lifestyle?
- Talk to a pediatrician online