Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Your Period But Still Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
If you get your period almost the same time every month and there is a couple of days difference when get your period can you get pregnant still?
Early pregnancy: Some people will have bleeding at the time of the missed period, though it is usually lighter than usual. This is implantation bleeding which can occur when the embryo is growing into the lining of the uterus. However it can also be a sign of a miscarriage. Getting a blood pregnancy test and repeating it in 3 days to make sure it is still rising will let you know if everything is ok. ...Read more
If u are preg: It is not your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can you get your period once after sex (about a week later, on time and regular heaviness and length) and still be pregnant?
Can you get your period one month then miss the next month and still be 2 months pregnant, but getting negative test results?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have your period but still be pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant after you get your period?
- Can you get your first period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get your period early and still be pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant after getting your period?
- Can you still get your period while on birth control and be pregnant?
- Can you be pregnant even after getting your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free