Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Your Period But Still Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
Early pregnancy: Some people will have bleeding at the time of the missed period, though it is usually lighter than usual. This is implantation bleeding which can occur when the embryo is growing into the lining of the uterus. However it can also be a sign of a miscarriage. Getting a blood pregnancy test and repeating it in 3 days to make sure it is still rising will let you know if everything is ok. ...Read more
If u are preg: It is not your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you get your period almost the same time every month and there is a couple of days difference when get your period can you get pregnant still?
Can you get your period once after sex (about a week later, on time and regular heaviness and length) and still be pregnant?
Can you get your period one month then miss the next month and still be 2 months pregnant, but getting negative test results?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get pregnant on your period?
- Can you still get your period if pregnant?
- Can you still get pregnant if your on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get a period if your pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant after getting your period?
- Can you get your period early and still be pregnant?
- Periods and pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free