Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Your Period And Not Ovulate
If you get your period does that mean you have ovulated for that cycle? Or can you get a period and not ovulate?
Yes: That's exactly what you expect.Get a more detailed answer ›
Period: Usually 12-14.Get a more detailed answer ›
Different ovulation: It usually doesn't change whether some brown ovulation or other but it should react the same. Ensuring that we both assume the same thing. There should be no difference and they progress the same one may be a little later than the other. But have to watch your symptoms as you go. ...Read more
How do you find out when your ovulating if you take birthcontrol for three months and at the end of the three months you get your period for 5-7 days?
Normal: expected after stopping oral contraceptives.Get a more detailed answer ›
12-14 days: After ovulation the follicle (egg sac of the ovary) is called a corpus luteum. It produces Progesterone to change the uterine lining to support implantation. If you are not pregnant the corpus luteum will die off in 12-14 days. If you are pregnant the HCG produced by the placenta keeps the Progesterone going to support the pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you ovulate and not get a period?
- Can you have your period and not ovulate?
- Can you get pregnant after ovulation and before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant a week after ovulation and a week before your period?
- Can you get your period and not bleed?
- Can you get your period if you have not ovulated?
- Can you start getting cramps and bloating 1 and a half weeks before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free