Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Tattooed With Keloid Skin
Yes: But it can trigger a keloid too. Any skin injury can cause a keloid. ...Read more
I am planning to have a tattoo but I have a keloid on my knee due to a bike accident. Is this a sign that I should not get a tattoo?
So i wanna know if i can get a tattoo? So i wanna know if i can get a tattoo?
When i was in 8th grade i got my ears pierce 2-3 weeks after that i got a keloid but didn't know it was until my 10 grade yr. It really wasn't noticeable it was small but when i
I : I definitely would not recommend getting a tattoo. You already know that you are prone to keloids, so any injury to the skin, including a tattoo can predispose you to more. I would highly recommend avoiding any unnecessary procedure to your skin, because keloids are difficult to treat and often cannot be treated effecively. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have only gotten minor keloids due to acnes on my jawline, chest, and upper back. If i get a tattoo will it form keloids?
I am a kidney recipient. However, I have keloids on my neck and chest. Is it possible that I can get a tattoo?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can people with keloid skin get tattoos?
- Can you get a tattoo with heart on your penis?
- Can you get a massage with a keloid scar?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get dry socket with stitches?
- Can you get pregnant on your period with precum?
- Can you get a tattoo before surgery?
- How can you get rid of thickened skin underneath a toenail?
- Talk to a dermatologist online