Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Strep Throat More Than Once
Can you get strep throat or any other throat condition from giving oral sex to a male that has no current STI/STD?
No non-STD risk: Other than STDs, no infections or any other medical conditions are likely to be transmitted by oral sex. Even STDs are pretty low risk, but not zero risk. If you've had such exposure to a new or especially high risk partner, see a doctor or clinic for gonorrhea testing (throat swab, not urine) and maybe, in a few weeks, blood tests for syphilis and HIV. Otherwise no worries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get strep more than once?
- Can you get mumps more than once?
- Can you get the shingles more than once?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get coxsackie more than once?
- Can you get tetanus more than once?
- Can you get measles more than once?
- Can you get rabies more than once?
- Talk to a pediatrician online