Doctor insights on:
Can You Get St Ds Through Anal Sex
Not really, but...: The direct answer is no: if neither partner is infected, nothing can be transmitted to the other one. However, normal bacteria in the rectum can infect a man's urethra, causing discharge and painful urination like gonorrhea or nongonococcal urethritis (NGU). Also, minor injury to the anus or rectum can cause symptoms similar to those of some STDs. ...Read more
Had unprotected anal sex with a guy I'm not too sure the status on. I was the top and didn't receive anal. What are my chances to get std?
That is a big YES. : Use protection or practice abstinance to avoid std's. ...Read more
Hello, I've been with my wife for 7 years now and we have tried anal sex without protection, can we get a STD even if we r only sleeping with each othe?
Unlikely: Provided you are mutually monogamous and there were no pre existing STDs ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get hemorrhoids from anal sex?
- Can you get pregnant from anal sex?
- Can you get hemorrhoids by having anal sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get stds through saliva?
- Can you get std through kissing?
- Can you get infected with std through sweat?
- Can you get an std through oral?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free