Doctor insights on:
Can You Get St Ds By Oral Sex
Absolutely: Stds can be transmitted through any contact with bodily fluids - regardless of the type of sexual act. Actually, hpv only requires direct skin contact for transmission. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes and many other stds can be transmitted through oral sex. Be careful. To prevent contracting or transmitting and std, please use condoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Absolutely!: Hi Charles, Your question is a great one. Yes indeed you can contract an STD from having oral sex. In my practice I have treated oral Gonorrhea, Chlamydia , Syphilis and Herpes. This is why we recommend oral sex with condoms or a dental damn. There should always be a barrier between you and a potential STD! Thanks ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get chlamedya by doing oral sex?
- Can you get hemorrhoids by having anal sex?
- Can i get trichomoniasis by oral sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u get herpes by giving oral sex?
- Can you get cervical cancer from receiving oral sex with infected man?
- How can you tell if back pain is caused by an std or not without getting checked?
- Can you get stds through anal sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free