Doctor insights on:
Can You Get St Ds After Hysterectomy
After a hysterectomy, can blood tests for std's be performed at a STD testing site that is not the physician's office? Is it common enough?
Yes.: Today full std testing can be done via blood test only, there is no longer need to obtain any genital swabs or even urine samples. The hysterectomy would make no difference in any case. You can ask your regular family physician to test you, for peace of mind, or possible exposure, and ask them to draw the blood for the test. It's that simple. ...Read more
Complete hysterectomy in 2011 due to cervical cancer pap 1 yr after no problem. now have abdominal pain after intercourse this year and no STDS?
STDs: There are twelve stds. Not one of them is less likely if you have had a hysterectomy. That being said, leaves me to wonder what you are really specifically asking about. Having had a hysterectomy will not change your risk of carrying or being infected with any of the twelve common stds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get stds from drinking after someone?
- Can you get pelvic inflammatory disease after hysterectomy?
- Can you get pid after hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get std from drinking after someone?
- Can you still get ovarian cysts after a hysterectomy?
- Can you still get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get endometriosis after a hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free