Doctor insights on:
Can You Get St Ds After Hysterectomy
After a hysterectomy, can blood tests for std's be performed at a STD testing site that is not the physician's office? Is it common enough?
Yes.: Today full std testing can be done via blood test only, there is no longer need to obtain any genital swabs or even urine samples. The hysterectomy would make no difference in any case. You can ask your regular family physician to test you, for peace of mind, or possible exposure, and ask them to draw the blood for the test. It's that simple. ...Read moreA doctor will see you now ›
Complete hysterectomy in 2011 due to cervical cancer pap 1 yr after no problem. now have abdominal pain after intercourse this year and no STDS?
STDs: There are twelve stds. Not one of them is less likely if you have had a hysterectomy. That being said, leaves me to wonder what you are really specifically asking about. Having had a hysterectomy will not change your risk of carrying or being infected with any of the twelve common stds. ...Read moreA doctor will see you now ›
Left pain for 1yr colonoscopy normal no STD hysterectomy helped some no bowel issue put on amoxclav 875mg seem to be helpin what could of been cause?
Divewrticular dis: The two issues that cause pain in abdomen are bleeding from ovarian cyst or inflammed diverticular disease. The pain of transient bleeding is short lived. Inflammed diverticular problems may not be seen on colonoscopy. Amoxicilllin will not help presence of irritating blood but will moderate the symptoms arising from an inflammatory process in the left bowel. ...Read moreA doctor will see you now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get stds from drinking after someone?
- Can you get pelvic inflammatory disease after hysterectomy?
- Can you get pid after hysterectomy?
- Can you get ovarian cancer after hysterectomy?
- Can you get std from drinking after someone?
- Can you still get ovarian cysts after a hysterectomy?
- Can you still get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get endometriosis after a hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free