Doctor insights on:
Can You Get St Ds After Hysterectomy
STDs: There are twelve stds. Not one of them is less likely if you have had a hysterectomy. That being said, leaves me to wonder what you are really specifically asking about. Having had a hysterectomy will not change your risk of carrying or being infected with any of the twelve common stds. ...Read more
I have light spotting daily for 3 weeks . I had a partial hysterectomy 6 months ago .5 weeks ago I had unprotected sex one time . Could I have std?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get pregnant after a hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant after partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get cancer after a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant after hysterectomy?
- Can you get polycystic ovaries after a hysterectomy?
- Can you get endometriosis after a hysterectomy?
- Can you get ovarian cancer after hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free