Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Seborhic Dermotitis On Your Elbows
Scabies: It is possible to get scabies on the face. However, for unknown reasons it is not the typical location. Often the head is spared. However, if the parasite stays on the skin too long untreated, it can go anywhere. Most commonly seen around belly button, genitals, thighs, hands, fingers. But no site is safe from this pesky annoying creature. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Herpes is a viral infection that can follow the nerves of the face (and lots of other nerves for that matter). The upper branch of the fifth cranial nerve (v1) innervates that area and the nerve can affect that particular area. Herpes infection in this area is called herpes zoster ophthalmicus. It will look like blisters. Can treat with antiviral. Need to have aggressive treatment if affects eye. ...Read more
No: You cannot get a traditional "pimple" on your tongue like on your skin. A pimple on the skin is a blocked oil gland or pore which has become infected with bacteria. The tongue does not have oil glands or pores, so it doesn't get pimples. However, there are all sorts of other lumps and bumps which can form on the tongue (but not pimples). If you have something, get it checked by a dentist or ent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does methotrexate work well to help with psoriasis?
- Is there anyway to get rid of prednisone moonface after treatment?
- How long does it take for eczema to go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can mirena worsen psoriasis?
- Itching type dermatitis in both ears
- Can i use triple anabiotic cream that you use on your skin can i use it on my?
- Benadryl works for my allergies but i want something longer
- Can i use cortisone for fungal rash?