Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Scabies On Your Face
Scabies: It is possible to get scabies on the face. However, for unknown reasons it is not the typical location. Often the head is spared. However, if the parasite stays on the skin too long untreated, it can go anywhere. Most commonly seen around belly button, genitals, thighs, hands, fingers. But no site is safe from this pesky annoying creature. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Direct contact: Scabies is caused by the human itch mite. The symptoms are caused when the mite burrows in to your skin. You can acquire them through direct skin - to - skin contact - or from contact with infested objects such as clothing, furniture, or towels. You can not acquire this from animals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get scabies on your legs?
- Can you get scabies in your eyes?
- Can you get scabies on your breast or under it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get scabies in your mouth?
- Can you get scabies on your arms and legs?
- Can scabies grow on your face?
- Can scabies get on your scalp?
- Talk to a dermatologist online