Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Scabies From The Gym
My coworker has had scabies for a month and refuses to get treated knowing she contracted them. She insists they will die on their own. Totally false?
Possible: Scabies is a mite that burrows under the skin and receives nourishment from the skin. They can live for about two weeks in clothing and bedding by feeding off the skin cells that exfoliate. If you are in close proximity to someone with scabies or in an environment where there are scabies mites on furniture, carpets, etc. You may also walk away with some mites. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get scabies from the woods?
- Can you get hiv from spit in the eye?
- Can you get herpes from kissing on the cheek?
- What injuries can you get from falling down the stairs?
- Can you get scabies from a couch?
- Can you get a possible detached retina from being hit in the head?
- Can you get the flu from kissing?
- Can you get an astigmatism from working in front of the computer for too long?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free