Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Rosacea On Other Parts Of Your Body
See a dermatologist: Rosacea is a common, chronic, acne-like skin condition that affects adults, and its symptoms tend to come and go. Rosacea triggers include alcohol, hot or spicy foods, emotional stress, and increased temperature or exposure to sun. It can be a troubling condition, but there are effective medical treatments available. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rosacea in children: Although the incidence of rosacea in adolescents and children is infrequent, such cases have been documented in the medical literature. Eyelid styes may be one form. Rosacea often runs in families, and rosacea sufferers would be wise to be on the lookout for early signs in children in order to seek diagnosis and treatment before the condition worsens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What type of rosacea effects the whole body? My dr said that's what this is and cream he gave isn't helping. Think it's something else. Please help.
Rosacea: Rosacea is characterized by red bumps or pimples on the forehead, nose and cheeks. Some people appear more flushed and blush more when exposed to changes in temperature, etc. Often there is a genetic component to this and more common in fair skinned individuals. See a dermatologist for the flushing and reddened face as well as to determine if rosacea is present. Sunscreen is important. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can sweat irritate my rosacea or make it worse? My rosacea seems to flare up and get worse ever time i work out. Could sweat be causing this?
Rousting Rosacea: Unfortunately, there are no natural treatment for rosacea. Avoiding sun exposure, avoiding those dietary and environmental stimulants that cause your rosacea to flare, and using very gentle cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen can help avoid flare-ups. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get shingles on both sides of your body?
- Can you get restless leg syndrome in other limbs or body parts than your legs?
- Can doing kegel exercises get you sore on the inside of your lower stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you get rid of burn marks on your skin?
- Can you get a rash on your body due to constipation?
- Can you get pregnant on day 9 of your cycle?
- Can you get pregnant on day 8 of your cycle?
- Talk to a dermatologist online