Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Rid Of Chlamydia
Chlamydia infection is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacteria. Genital symptoms include burning on urination, vaginal or penile discharge, pain with sexual intercourse or no symptoms at all. In many patients without symptoms, chlamydial infections can spread upwards into the abdomen and cause serious complications due to scarring. Newborns can acquire chlamydial eye infection from birth ...Read more
Need antibiotics: Not only do you need antibiotics to cure it but all partners you have had need to be treated. Left untreated chlamydia infections can lead to infertility due to scarring of the fallopian tubes. Also if not treated you will spread the infection to future partners. Males are often asymptomatic or only have brief symptoms of burning on urination. Untreated males will also spread the infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to get rid of chlamydia which has been in your body for 2 years and has already caused fertility problems?
Yes: Chlamydia can be successfully treated and eliminated, but the damages done may not be reversible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you get rid of thickened skin underneath a toenail?
- How can you get rid of burn marks on your skin?
- Can you get a knot in your deltoid muscle how do you get rid of it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get rid of pneumonia without antibiotics?
- After a colonoscopy what can you do to get rid of gas
- Can you use nolvadex to get rid of gynecomastia?
- How can you get rid of mosquito bites really quickly?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free