Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant With Your Period On
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes.: All pregnancies take place before your menses (period) because ovulation takes place around the 14th day of your cycle. It is actually when you don't have your menses that may signal (if you have regular menses) that you may be pregnant. If you are about 1-2 weeks late, i would recommend doing a home pregnancy test. Doing it sooner may yield equivocal results and they are not cheap. ...Read more
Conception: If you have a really short menstrual cycle, you had sex on the last day of your period, and there was still viable sperm by the time the egg is around - it could happen. In other words if the moon aligned with the ..... Although very unlikely, you should use protection for all vaginal intercourse if you are not ready for pregnancy. ...Read more
You can at any time: A healthy woman in her reproductive year can become pregnant at any time during her cycle, though the chance is greatest during/around time of ovulation and less so during active menstrual flow. It is difficult to know exactly when you ovulate, hence the chance of pregnancy any time. If you don't want pregnancy yet, use protection at all time--pills and/or condoms. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant on your period with precum?
- Can you get pregnant on your period with birth control?
- Can you get pregnant while bleeding on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant on your period?
- Can you get pregnant on last day of your period?
- Can you get pregnant with your clothes on?
- Can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free