Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant With Your Clothes On
Can you get pregnant if your wearing clothes? i don't know if I'm pregnant. my boyfriend didnt cum when we were making out. but im really scared as i dont want to get pregnant.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Sperm + egg: Sperm must be deposited in the vagina in order to fertilize an egg. It's very important that you learn the basics about sex before you engage in it. It is not possible to get pregnant with clothes on. Spend some time reading about human reproduction and sexuality. Make sure you learn how things work before you get in over your head. ...Read more
Pregnant: Preejaculation secretions may have spermsGet a more detailed answer ›
Can i get pregnant from sex with clothes on if he was wet and i possibly get wet as well as a result?
My boyfriend and I had a dry outer course with our clothes on a few days back. I was wearing a safety pants and a pad as well. Will I get pregnant?
Can i get pregnant if me and my bf were dry humping and he was dry and i was wet? With both of us had no clothes on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant with clothes on?
- Can women get pregnant with clothes on?
- Can one get pregnant with clothes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can girls get pregnant with clothes on?
- Can someone get pregnant with clothes on?
- Can a girl get pregnant with clothes on?
- Can you get pregnant if your pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online