Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant With A Yeast Infection
Yes: You can.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can't get pregnant?: I'm guessing you meant to say can't get pregnant - then the answer is no, yeast infections have no effect on your fertility which is a good thing as they're so common. Having said that if you get very frequent yeast infections it can rarely be due to an underlying disease like type 2 diabetes, which can affect your health or your pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am currently 4 days late for my peroid I have been trying to get pregnant for over 10 months my question is I think I have a yeast infection I didn't feel any symptoms of it until today can this affect my peroid being late?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if you have yeast infection?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a yeast infection?
- Can you get pregnant while having a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting pregnant with a yeast infection
- Can you get a yeast infection on your mouth?
- Can you get yeast infection in the mouth?
- Can you get yeast infection from a man?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free