Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant With A Condom
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you get pregnant if the condom doesn't break and he doesn't cum/ can you get pregnant if the condom doesn't break and he pulls out ?
Can you get pregnant if you used condoms? What if it didn't break ? What if you had sex protected while ovulating , can you be pregnant ?
Can you get pregnant having sex w/condom the last day of your period, and starting your new bc pill pack the next day?
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant with a condom and pulling out?
- Can you get pregnant even if you used a condom?
- Can you get pregnant by reusing a condom?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if your on birth control and the condom breaks?
- Can you still get pregnant with birth control and a condom?
- Can you get pregnant while on the pill without a condom?
- Can you still get pregnant even when you use a condom?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free