Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant While On Your Period
No, not unless...: A woman cannot get pregnant during the first few days of her normal regular periods. However, if she has some spotting and is not on her period, but mistakenly thinks she is on her period, it is possible that she is fertile during the spotting. A urine pregnancy test can be done about 3 weeks after sex, if worried. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
It happens anytime: You can get pregnant at any time during your cycle. The chance is less right before/during/after period, but still happens. Best chance is around time of ovulation--often midcycle for most women. Many women have some light period/bleeding during the first month or two after becoming pregnant. It is very easy and fast to do a home pregnancy test--which is highly accurate. So, check a hpt. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant while you are on your period?
- How can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while youre on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant while on your period?
- Getting pregnant while on your period
- Can you get pregnant while being on your period?
- Can you still get your period while being pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free