Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant While Having Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Could you still get pregnant while having intercourse when you're on your period but using a condom?
Unlikely: you have several elements against it.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: The best time to try is 14 days before your period, which you'll have to estimate by the length of your cycle. When you have your period, you are sloughing off the uterine lining that was prepared to welcome a fertilized egg, so your period would be the worst time to try. ...Read more
Less likely: If your period is regular, monthly, sperm from sex during your period would not likely still be alive at the time you ovulate. The problem si that many young women may not have truly regualar periods. Just because you are bleeding doesn't mean it's always a normal period. So sometimes you can still get pregnant if you have sex while bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant while you have your period?
- Can you get pregnant while having a period?
- Can you get pregnant while you are on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if you have your period?
- Can you get pregnant while breastfeeding without having a period?
- How can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while youre on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free