Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant While Having Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
It : It is a long shot. All the stars would need to align. If you had your unprotected sex around the last day of menses and you still had viable sperm by the time you ovulated. Since the average sperm can live around 3 to 7 days (occassionally longer), you would have to ovulate within that time frame. ...Read more
On which cycle day?: A few days after the period ends? If one is trying to get pregnant, then that is a good time to start having sex, as the fertile days start shortly thereafter. If a woman has shorter cycles (for example, less than 25 days), her fertile days are closer to the end of her period. If she has longer cycles (for example, more than 31 days), her fertile days are farther away from the end of her period. ...Read more
Unlikely: Unlikely if you are really having your period. You can have irregular menses, and be ovulating, therefore, can get pregnat. Keep a good menses diary. If in doubt always do a home pregnancy test weekly and see a doctor since we need to ask more specific questions. Menses is every 3-5 week, last 1- 8 days. ...Read more
Very Unlikely: to get pregnant while on your period. But as they say nothing is impossible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant while you have your period?
- Can you get pregnant while you are on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get an std if you have sex while you re on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while breastfeeding without having a period?
- How can you get pregnant while on your period?
- Can you get pregnant while youre on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free