Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant When Not Ovulating
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
A qualified yes: Pregnancy always requires an ovulation. But since sperm can survive up to 6 days when conditions are favorable, you can potentially get pregnant if you have had sex as many as 6 days before you actually ovulate. Even if you know when you ovulate, as many women do, that does not give you sufficient warning to reliably allow you to avoid pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Simple answer is yes, as nothing is really 100% effective. However, you are much less likely to become pregnant if you use reliable protection. ...Read more
Yes and no: You have to be ovulating in order to get pregnant. But, you can have sex before the day of ovulation that could lead to pregnancy. The best time to conceive is to have intercourse the day of ovulation but sperm can live in good cervical mucus for 3-5 days. So, if you have unprotected intercourse on saturday sperm could survive until ovulation on tuesday. ...Read more
Ovulation : In a typical 28 day cycle, ovulation happens on day 14. To pinpoint the exact day, you can check ovulation predictor kits, starting testing daily on day 10 of your cycle. Intercourse on day of positive test and next day or two gives you the highest chance as this is your fertile window. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant when your not ovulating?
- Can you still get pregnant when you are not ovulating?
- Can you still get pregnant if your not ovulating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if your not ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant while your not ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant if you re not ovulating?
- Can you get pregnant even if your not ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free