Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Two Weeks Before Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Of course: Two weeks before a period is the easiest time to get pregnant, because that's when most women ovulate. ...Read more
Very unlikely: That would be extremely unlikely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely: It would be quite unlikely to become pregnant with that scenario. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant 2 weeks before your period?
- Can you get cramps 2 weeks before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 2 weeks before period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 2 days before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 2 days before your period starts?
- Can you get pregnant a week and a half before your period?
- Can you get pregnant week before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free