Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Two Weeks Before Your Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Of course: Two weeks before a period is the easiest time to get pregnant, because that's when most women ovulate. ...Read more
Very unlikely: That would be extremely unlikely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely: It would be quite unlikely to become pregnant with that scenario. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant 2 weeks before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 2 weeks after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 3 weeks before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 1 week before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 2 weeks before period?
- Can you get pregnant one week before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 2 days before your period starts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free