Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Two Days After Your Period Ends
Very unlikely: That would be extremely unlikely.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes : If you ovulate early you can especially if you have short cycles. ...Read more
Unlikely: It would be quite unlikely to become pregnant with that scenario. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant two days after your period? We didn't have sex but he fingered me and i don't know if there was sperm on his hands.
Ovulation: Health tap is revolutionary. This question of yours, is the cornerstone of this revolution. Females world wide seem to have forgotten that ovulation is the center of their menses and not their periods. Ovulation is when one is fertile and why you have a period in the first place. Every female can and should know when they ovulate in their cycle. It is unlikely you are ovulating on this day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: It is possible to get pregnant two days after finishing your period. Ovulation usually happens around 14 days after your period starts; however, sperm can hang around for 5 days. Conception may not occur 2 days after you finish your period when you had intercourse but later when you ovulate the sperm are ready and waiting. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant 2 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant 3 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant 4 days after your period ends?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 2 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 1 day after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant a day after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant one day after your period ends?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free