Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Three Days After Your Period
Can you get pregnant three days after your period, and six days before your next ovulation? (22 Days after prior ovulation)
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes : If you ovulate early you can especially if you have short cycles. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant after 3 days of your period? My girl's period was about 4 days. Please respond asap.
Possible: It's possible. Try a home pregnanacy test. It should be positive at the time you are a week late. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant after 3 days of your period? My girl's period was about 4 days. I didn't ejaculate but I am worried about the "pre-cum"
Always possible but.: If your periods occur regularly every month then you will most likely ovulate (release an egg) a few weeks after the start of your period. So having unprotected intercourse is not the wisest thing if you don't want to get pregnant but the possibility of pregnancy is very low if your periods are regular. If your periods are irregular then you can be ovulating at any time and can get pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: But possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant 3 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 3 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant 8 days after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 13 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 6 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 5 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant 17 days after your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free