Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant The Day Of Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes but unlikely: Ovulation occurs 2wks prior to menses. Sperm can liver for a few days inside your body but not likely for 2wks waiting for next ovulation. However, the "period" that just ended might represent implantation spotting. In other words, you're already pregnant! usually, it's not recommend to take home pregnancy test until/unless you're 4wks late. But if you're really worried . . ...Read more
No: If your period is really due the next day, it's too late to get pregnant for that cycle. ...Read more
The : The odds of this happening are pretty low, but nonetheless it is not an impossibility. If for some reason your cycle was off that month and you ovulated later than you thought and/or there was condom failure (broken or slipped off); or you had foreplay without a condom and the penis was close to the vagina there could have been some semen released during this time. Like i stated previously this is a low probability situation. All the best. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant on the day of your period?
- Can you get pregnant on day one of your period?
- Can you get pregnant the first day on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant on first day of your period?
- Can you get pregnant last day of your period?
- Can you get pregnant a day before your period starts?
- Can you get pregnant 1 day after your period ends?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free