Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant The Day Of Ouvlation
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: In fact, because sperm can live a few days inside your body, you can get pregnant anytime from a few days before to a few days after ovulation. You don't have to wait for exact day of ovulation in order to try to get pregnant. If you're trying to get pregnant, start taking prenatal vitamins to minimize your risk for neural tube defects eg spina bifida. Otherwise, use protection, preferably 2 forms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you get pregnant the day after ovulation day? had sex twice the day after, (fertile day) and came inside me both days. could i be pregnant?
Fertile Period: Most people with ovulate 14 days before a period, and sperm lives in your reproductive track for 72 hrs (3 days) at the most. Your ovulation window is usually day 14 +/- 2 days and sperm can live 3 days so you can get pregnant from 14 +/- 5 days (days 9-19). So having sex every other day from days 9 to 19 will get you covered. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant on the first day of ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant the first day of your period?
- Can you show signs of pregnancy the next day after you get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant on the day of your period?
- Can you get pregnant on the day of ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant the day of your period?
- Can you get pregnant every day of the month?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online