Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant The Day After Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes but unlikely: Ovulation occurs 2wks prior to menses. Sperm can liver for a few days inside your body but not likely for 2wks waiting for next ovulation. However, the "period" that just ended might represent implantation spotting. In other words, you're already pregnant! usually, it's not recommend to take home pregnancy test until/unless you're 4wks late. But if you're really worried . . ...Read more
Hello, can you get pregnant from intercourse one day after your period ends when you have a 32 day cycle? Period lasting only 5 days.
MyMommaDoneToldMe: My momma told me when I was in knee pants that a woman or a girl can get pregnant "any time, anywhere and any how."And I've found that to be true, probably we humans think we've figured it all out but no,Momma Nature will-out.But in your case,Nature may be more on your side.You ovulate mid-cycle.If there's no spermies around you're OK.Depends on whether they survived. That's possible but unlikely ...Read more
Not impossible: Never say never - it's certainly unlikely. ...Read more
Is there an egg present the day after your period? Could you get pregnant the day after your period if it lasted 5 days and is a 29-30 cycle?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant 1 day after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant a day after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant one day after your period ends?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 1 day after your period?
- Can you get pregnant the day after your period stops?
- Can you get pregnant the day of your period?
- Can you get pregnant on the day of your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free