Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Right After Your Period Is Over
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Not often: Not often, but it happens. Be cafeful! ...Read more
No: Unfortunately, this is not true. This is why the rhythm method does not work. I certainly would not rely on this for contraception. A woman can still get pregnant even though she may have just finished her period. Barrier methods and the birth control pill are far more reliable and effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible: Although not likely, it is possible for a woman to conceive at this time. If she has short menstrual cycles and there is still viable sperm after the egg is released than pregnancy could occur. Please use protection for every act of vaginal intercourse if you aren't ready for pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant right before your period is due?
- Can you get pregnant right after your period ends?
- Getting your period after pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant right after you have your period?
- Can you still get pregnant right after your period?
- Can you get pregnant right before or after your period?
- Can you get pregnant right after your period with birth control?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free