Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Right After Your Period Ends
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it true you can get pregnant even when you're not ovulating? Even right after your period ends?
Ovulation.: Different women have different lengths of menstrual cycles -so this can occur with a short cycle. Usually the best time to try to become pregnant is a within a few days before or after ovulation. For all intensive purposes, it is recommended not to have sex without protection if not ready for pregnancy. ...Read more
Not often: Not often, but it happens. Be cafeful! ...Read more
Yes but unlikely: Ovulation occurs 2wks prior to menses. Sperm can liver for a few days inside your body but not likely for 2wks waiting for next ovulation. However, the "period" that just ended might represent implantation spotting. In other words, you're already pregnant! usually, it's not recommend to take home pregnancy test until/unless you're 4wks late. But if you're really worried . . ...Read more
Yes : If you ovulate early you can especially if you have short cycles. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant 1 day after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant 3 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant a day after your period ends?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 2 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant a week after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant 4 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant two days after your period ends?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free