Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Right After Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not often: Not often, but it happens. Be cafeful! ...Read more
Possible: Although not likely, it is possible for a woman to conceive at this time. If she has short menstrual cycles and there is still viable sperm after the egg is released than pregnancy could occur. Please use protection for every act of vaginal intercourse if you aren't ready for pregnancy. ...Read more
No: Unfortunately, this is not true. This is why the rhythm method does not work. I certainly would not rely on this for contraception. A woman can still get pregnant even though she may have just finished her period. Barrier methods and the birth control pill are far more reliable and effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting your period after pregnancy
- Can you get pregnant right before or after your period?
- Can you still get pregnant right after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant right after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant right after your period is over?
- Can you get pregnant right after your period with birth control?
- Can you become pregnant right after your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free