Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant On The Implanon
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes, uncommonly: Efficacy failure rate: 1 per 1000 users failure rate may be higher if >130% of ideal weight several medications lower efficacy (see below) drug interactions: medications that lower efficacy phenobarbital and other barbiturates phenytoin, fosphenytoin and other hydantoins carbamazepine griseofulvin protease inhibitors primidone. ...Read more
Can You Get Pregnant Right After Having Implanon Removed? & I've Been Taking Prenatal Vitamins Since Removal Does This Help Chance Of Becoming Pregnan
Is it possible that to get pregnant on the implanon? Been feeling sick around 5 every day & can't lay on my stomach?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant with implanon?
- Can you get pregnant on the implanon implant?
- Can you get pregnant if you have the implanon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant while using implanon?
- Can you still get pregnant on the implanon birth control?
- Can i get pregnant with implanon?
- Can u get pregnant with implanon?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online