Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant In A Hot Tub
Can you get pregnant from hot tub jets? I sat on top of the jets in a 104 f hot tub and orgas... Could you get pregnant from that? From loose sperm?!
No: No. This is not possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
YES: Please enjoy what little time you may have with a new baby to relax. ...Read more
Yes, folliculitis: If the hot tub is not well maintained, and not adequately chlorinated (or otherwise sanitized), pseudomonas will grow in the warm water, causing "hot tub folliculitis". Usually, no treatment is needed other than stopping use of the hot tub, but it occasionally does require oral or topical antibiotics. ...Read more
Cholinergic Hives: Individuals may experience a cholinergic urticaria reaction in response to any activity that increases overall body temperature (or causes a sweat release). Some examples include: taking a hot shower or bath eating spicy foods exercising or doing physical activities that increase body temperature. ...Read more
When im in the cold....Pools....Lakes i breakout in hives and i know its cold urticaria but i breakout in hives when i get into a hot tub.....Why?
Is it safe to go in a hot tub when turned down to 35 celcius at 3 months pregnant and is it safe when it's cold out, to go in and get put in cold?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women get in hot tub?
- Can you get herpes from a hot tub?
- Can you get trichomoniasis from a hot tub?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant in a hot tub?
- Can you get an eye infection after being in a hot tub?
- Should you get into a hot tub with cellulitis
- Can a pregnant woman use a hot tub?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online