Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant If You Vomit With The Implanon
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
How likely and how long are is it to get pregnant after removing the implanon and wat can I do to get pregnant soon rather then later
How long does it take to get pregnant after removing implanon? Have been on implanon for three years. Having it removed next month.
My implanon was removed on the 22 an from then till the 26 ive been workin on get pregnant what are my chances of success ?
Im 25 years old and have been trying to get pregnant after the implanon removal with no success and its 3 mos is it possible to still medcine in my sy?
See answer: Neither birth control nor fertility and getting pregnant is an exact science and there are many variables and variations seen amongst individuals. Once Implanon is removed, the medicine is pretty much out of your system after about 1 week. However, the return of your hormones, fertility, and menstrual cycles to normal may take some time and varies from one individual to the next. Patience required. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if you have the implanon?
- If you are on the depo-provera can you get pregnant if you miss your appointment
- Can you get pregnant even if the fella didnt cum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant if the guy pulls out?
- Can you get pregnant on the implanon?
- What types of cysts can you get with the implanon?
- Can you get pregnant with implanon?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free