Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant If You Vomit With The Implanon
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes, uncommonly: Efficacy failure rate: 1 per 1000 users failure rate may be higher if >130% of ideal weight several medications lower efficacy (see below) drug interactions: medications that lower efficacy phenobarbital and other barbiturates phenytoin, fosphenytoin and other hydantoins carbamazepine griseofulvin protease inhibitors primidone. ...Read more
Unlikely: Implanon is a small, contraceptive, medical device that is inserted under the skin of a woman's arm. It should prevent pregnancy for about 3 years. If your girlfriends implant is less then 3 years old it is unlikely that she will get pregnant. Implanon does not prevent sexually transmitted diseases (like a condom will), so if you were not her partner you may want to have a discussion about that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant with implanon?
- Can you get pregnant on the implanon?
- Can you get pregnant on the implanon implant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant while using implanon?
- Can you still get pregnant on the implanon birth control?
- Can i get pregnant with implanon?
- Can u get pregnant with implanon?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free