Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant If You Have Endometriosis
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Possibly, it doesn't: always cause infertility. Over time endometrial tissue may grow & spread into the ovaries & may occlude the fallopian tubes. Blood in ovaries may form into cysts. The endometrial tissue responds to hormones that cause normal menstrual bleeding. Repeated inflammation can lead to formation of scar tissues. These changes can lead to fertility problems. ...Read more
What are the percent chances of being able to get pregnant if you have endometriosis, scar tissue, a septate uterus, and ovarian dysgerminoma?
Sometimes: The most common symptom of endometriosis is difficulty conceiving. It is important to note that there is more endometriosis present than what can be seen during a laparoscopy, if one has been performed. Studies have shown that the normal appearing pelvic tissue frequently contains endometriosis when visible endometriosis is seen elsewhere in the pelvis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Endometriosis is a common condtion. With this condition, you may have difficulty time to achieve pregnancy. However, with medical help you should be able to get pregnant. Due to endometriosis causes tubal dysfunction, IUI is not a good choice. With failed conceiving for one year, should consider ivf. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get pregnant if you have endometriosis?
- Can you get pregnant even if you have endometriosis?
- Can you get pregnant if you have amenorrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if you have a yeast infection?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a pituitary tumor?
- Can you still get pregnant if you have ovarian cysts?
- If you have a miscarriage can you get pregnant again
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free