Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant If You Dont Have A Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
YES: Scant, or non visable flow , can still be pregnant. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can. See doctor to go over your period. ...Read more
Pregnancy risk: Hello, Yes, you can become pregnant without a regular period. The reason this may occur is because the exact timing of ovulation can not be determined. Ovulation takes place anytime from Day 12-Day 16 of menses (usually day 14) and if you don't have monthly menses then we can not calculate this timing. See a GYN to discuss reason for irregularity and potential treatments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: After a miscarriage, it takes a while for your HCG levels to get back to zero and unleash the next cycle. For this reason, i tell women to expect that there first period will be slightly delayed. ...Read more
The Pill reliable?: As long as you are taking your birth control regularly it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. But, if you are feeling warning signs of a sense that you may be pregnant you may, at the very least want to test this with a home pregnancy test. I would also have you ask your physician or pharmacist to inform you of the risks of getting pregnant on the birth control that you are using. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if u dont have a period?
- Can i get pregnant if i dont have my period?
- Can you still ovulate if you dont have a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if you have an irregular period?
- Can you get pregnant while having a period?
- Can you get pregnant if you do not have period?
- Can you get pregnant if you have your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free