Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant If A Guy Doesn T Come
Less: Less likely, but certainly possible. Actually for many men the preejaculate or clear discharge that moistens the tip of the penis can have a high concentration of sperm. So although he may not have ejaculated inside. He can deliver enough sperm to cause pregnancy without "finishing". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Sperm + egg: If sperm is deposited in the vagina in such a way that it can find an egg to fertilize then pregnancy is possible. This is how fertilization works. The most efficient way to do this is through penile- vaginal intercourse. Unless his finger was covered in semen then pregnancy would not be possible through the sexual act you have described. Consider starting birth control to avoid these scares. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant if a guy has semun on a shirt and than you wipe your vagina with it? The shirt was still wet
Yes: its possibleGet a more detailed answer ›
Not unless: There is also ejaculate or pre-ejaculate in the vagina or at the introitus (tissues surrounding opening of vagina). ...Read more
Can you still get pregnant if a guy ejaculates around your vaginal area? What about inside your rectum?
Yes: If ejaculate is in the vaginal area, absolutely it's possible to still get pregnant. Inside the rectum, no. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if a man doesn t come?
- Can you get pregnant if he doesn t come?
- If your period doesn t come does that mean you are pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if a guy pulls out?
- Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?
- Can you have ringworm that doesn t itch?
- Can you get pregnant from pre come?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online