Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant From Precum
Pre-ejaculate: Theoretically 'yes, ' conventional wisdom has always said this, although speaking scientifically no study of any kind has ever been reported to prove it (at least as of 2011.) so common sense says that if preventing pregnancy is your goal, all unprotected exposures must be treated as a risk. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can you get pregnant from precum? If you have an increase in white vaginal looking fluid does that mean you could be pregnant?
Unlikely: Fluid prior to ejaculation comes from a gland in the urethra so it rarely contains sperm but can especially if the man recently ejaculated. Also, some men can't tell pre-ejaculate from rapid ejaculation and that's why withdraw method is unreliable birth control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No.: This isn't a subject that has direct strong science behind it BUT: precum does NOT generally have sperm in it. Indeed, if men don't have functional orgasms minor SURGICAL retrieval of sperm is required and then, motility/function of them is lousy. Review of a lot of sites has a concensus AGAINST this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If on birth control can you get pregnant from precum
- Can you get a girl pregnant from precum?
- Can precum get you pregnant during ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant from giving a blow job?
- Can you get pregnant on your period with precum?
- Can you get pregnant from a toilet seat?
- Can having low iron stop you from getting pregnant?
- Can you get get pregnant from doggy style?
- Talk to a urologist online for free