Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant From A Pool
Unlikely, possible: Intercourse in a swimming pool would likely dilute the sperm in seminal fluid significantly, and the chance of pregnancy would be low. However the chance is certainly not zero, so if your period is late, get a pregnancy test. Better yet, consider getting on some type of birth control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If I dry humped in a pool while wearing a swimsuit, the guy also had a swimsuit, and were not sure if he eyaculated can I get pregnant?
No: This just isn't happening. Fresh cool water kills them in minutes. But please don't do it. If anybody at all finds out -- and you never know who's watching -- you'll end up embarrassed and very likely in serious trouble. For your sake, little brother -- this might be a great time to talk with a few sensible adults about your changing mind and body -- maybe even dad. ...Read more
I am ovulating and wondered if avoiding the pool would be a good idea since my husband and I are hoping to get pregnant.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant in a pool?
- Can you get lice from a swimming pool?
- Can you get herpes from a swimming pool?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a uti from a pool?
- Can you get pregnant in the swimming pool by yourself?
- Can you get a girl pregnant in a pool?
- Can you get pregnant in a swimming pool?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online