Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant From A Pool
Unlikely, possible: Intercourse in a swimming pool would likely dilute the sperm in seminal fluid significantly, and the chance of pregnancy would be low. However the chance is certainly not zero, so if your period is late, get a pregnancy test. Better yet, consider getting on some type of birth control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If I dry humped in a pool while wearing a swimsuit, the guy also had a swimsuit, and were not sure if he eyaculated can I get pregnant?
No: This just isn't happening. Fresh cool water kills them in minutes. But please don't do it. If anybody at all finds out -- and you never know who's watching -- you'll end up embarrassed and very likely in serious trouble. For your sake, little brother -- this might be a great time to talk with a few sensible adults about your changing mind and body -- maybe even dad. ...Read more
I am ovulating and wondered if avoiding the pool would be a good idea since my husband and I are hoping to get pregnant.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant from giving a blow job?
- Can you get pregnant from a toilet seat?
- Can you get pregnant in a swimming pool?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can having a abortion stop you from getting pregnant?
- Can you get a girl pregnant in a pool?
- Can you get stds from a pool?
- Can you get pregnant from having sex almost a week before ouvlation?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online