Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Coming Off Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Less likely: If your period is regular, monthly, sperm from sex during your period would not likely still be alive at the time you ovulate. The problem si that many young women may not have truly regualar periods. Just because you are bleeding doesn't mean it's always a normal period. So sometimes you can still get pregnant if you have sex while bleeding. ...Read more
Yes.: All pregnancies take place before your menses (period) because ovulation takes place around the 14th day of your cycle. It is actually when you don't have your menses that may signal (if you have regular menses) that you may be pregnant. If you are about 1-2 weeks late, i would recommend doing a home pregnancy test. Doing it sooner may yield equivocal results and they are not cheap. ...Read more
Conception: If you have a really short menstrual cycle, you had sex on the last day of your period, and there was still viable sperm by the time the egg is around - it could happen. In other words if the moon aligned with the ..... Although very unlikely, you should use protection for all vaginal intercourse if you are not ready for pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you get off your period early?
- How can you tell if your period is coming?
- Can you get pregnant when your off the pill for a week?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant around your period?
- Can you get your period when you are pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant if you re on your period?
- Can you get pregnant if you are on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free