Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant By Reusing A Condom
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Sperm+ova = pregnant: Hello. Anytime you introduce sperm into the vagina there is a possiblity of pregnancy. Remember there are millions of sperm in a drop of seman in a healthy male. Always assume the possibitlity of pregnancy when there is sperm deposited in the vagina no matter the object of delivery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If you use condoms perfectly every single time you have sex, they're 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. But people aren't perfect, so in real life condoms are about 85% effective — that means about 15 out of 100 people who use condoms as their only birth control method will get pregnant each year. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/condom/how-effective-are-condoms ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you get pregnant from precum? If you were having sex with a condom and it broke.But you didn't ejaculate
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant with a condom and pulling out?
- Can you get pregnant even if you used a condom?
- Loose condoms and pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant while on the pill without a condom?
- Can you still get pregnant with birth control and a condom?
- Can you get pregnant using condom during ovulation?
- Can you still get pregnant even when you use a condom?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online