Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant Before Your Period Starts
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you get pregnant a day before your period starts by dry humping,just grinding,and no intercourse and still get your period at right time?
Possible: Unlikely if you are regular, and you are sure your period is about to come. The problem is, there is always the chance a women can ovulate later in her cycle, and then there is the chance you could become pregnant because you would not know your period would not come until later, etc. Best to always use birth control and condoms too to prevent std's. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
You can at any time: A healthy woman in her reproductive year can become pregnant at any time during her cycle, though the chance is greatest during/around time of ovulation and less so during active menstrual flow. It is difficult to know exactly when you ovulate, hence the chance of pregnancy any time. If you don't want pregnancy yet, use protection at all time--pills and/or condoms. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant two days before your period starts?
- Can you get pregnant a day before your period starts?
- Can you get pregnant 2 days before your period starts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant the day before your period starts?
- Can you get pregnant before your period?
- Getting pregnant when starting a period
- Can you get pregnant without starting your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free