Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant And Not Have A Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: That can certainly occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Usually not.: It's best to always use barrier protection (condoms) to protect youself. Usually your period, when regular and expected, tells you the uterine lining is shedding and therefore no embryo is able to implant. Sometimes intermittent bleeding can occur from other reasons, and sometimes healthy sperm and egg can still create an embryo and find a spot to implant. Be careful, and call your ob-gyn. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can. See doctor to go over your period. ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes people will have vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy and mistake it for their period and some people will have vaginal bleeding every few weeks in early pregnancy that can be mistaken for menses. Just having vaginal bleeding is not a guarantee that you aren't pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if you have an irregular period?
- Can you get pregnant if you do not have period?
- Can you get pregnant if you have your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if you dont have a period?
- Can you get pregnant without having a period?
- Can you get pregnant if u dont have a period?
- Can you get pregnant while you have your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free