Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant After Taking Flagyl
Flagyl in Pregancy: Flagyl (metronidazole) is classified as pregnancy category b. Although there are no studies showing bad effects during pregnancy, Metronidazole is known to cross the placental barrier and its effects on the human fetal are not known. As with any medication taken during pregnancy, the potential risks and benefits of the medication should be carefully considered before it is taken during pregnancy. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I believe my last period was on January 20 but it was kinda messed up from takin flagyl when did I get pregnant?
Guessing games: If your pregnancy was confirmed by ultrasound as 7 weeks then the LMP is consistent. However, if your pregnancy has not been confirmed by examination, then let the "guessing games" begin. Once you are farther along in the pregnancy and other pregnancy landmarks are noted to date your pregnancy then there is more accuracy in the same. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My endo biopsy results came + for plasma cells&polyps.Have been askd to take levaquin&flagyl 10days.Is it possible to get pregnant after the meds?Iui/ivf?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant the day after taking plan b?
- Can you get pregnant a week after taking plan b?
- Can you get pregnant right after taking plan b?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant after taking plan b?
- Can you still get pregnant after taking plan b?
- How long can you get pregnant after taking the pill?
- How long after taking plan b can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online