Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant After Partial Hysterectomy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: Partial hysterectomy may mean different things to different people, but if the body of the uterus is removed, you cannot get pregnant. Partial hysterectomy usually means supracervical hysterectomy with the body of the uterus removed and the cervix left behind. Or some people incorrectly use the term to mean removing the uterus but leaving the ovaries behind. Pregnancy won't happen either way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: It would require a uterine host surrogate. ...Read more
Not if tubaligation: Was done properly.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had i guess what they call a partial hysterectomy ( no uterus or cervix) i still have my ovaries.. Is it possible to get pregnant?
I am a 31 yr old i had a partial hysterectomy about 6 yrs ago..I still have my overies but do not have a period..Can i get pregnate?
What to do if I had a partial hysterectomy a little over 5 years ago and have some symptoms on being pregnant. could I b?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant after having a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you still get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Can a woman get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still get pregnant with a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant with a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant if you had a partial hysterectomy?
- Getting pregnant after partial hysterectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free